Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: HAUL! (now with pics)

  1. #11
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll give it a try, but it is literally full of paint.

  2. #12
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    maybe run a razor blade around the seam first to help it out

  3. #13
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I tried that, but to no avail. Perhaps I'll try freezing, cutting, freezing, etc. and see if it comes loose.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well FUCK. The fucking peg just broke off in it's neck. It'll be fun getting that out.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Originally posted by Peter Hoffman:
    Well FUCK. The fucking peg just broke off in it's neck. It'll be fun getting that out.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I tried the same thing and it broke off also. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    I was going to swap heads, elder on to scar that way I'd have a maskless scar. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    McF use of shitty plastic is getting ridiculous. Who came up with the bright idea to use soft plastic for a joint?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •